Human rights defense pleas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Human rights defense pleas

Forum created for the Masters students at the law faculty of Caen University

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

So, what's up?

+6
abc
Jibé
Boris Quesnel
Till
Thibaut
Stéphen
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Juliette L.A.

Juliette L.A.

So, what's up? - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov - 18:57

Hello guys!!!! Sup'?

Till have you find the name of the U.S. singer? I cann't wait anymore... I want to know... So...what can I say in english? i don't know...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Stéphen
Admin
Stéphen

MessageSujet: re   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov - 20:07

Hi juliette! welcome, so what do you drink?
https://englishlesson.forumpro.fr
Boris Quesnel

Boris Quesnel

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov - 20:18

Hi Till,
do you remember the last week,i talked to you how i have learn to speak english!

the answer:i learn english with Claude Francois and his very good accent....

29http://www.radioblogclub.fr/open/52012/podium/Podium%20-%2003%20-%20I%20Know%20%28Claude%20Fran%3Fs%29

Si c'est pas du gros son(the big sound)......
t'a rien inventé 50 cents!
Juliette L.A.

Juliette L.A.

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov - 22:12

HELLO STEPHEN!!!!

so so i drink champagne, get 27, rosEe and white wine...but i'm not alcoolic...i just like to have fun... but don't think that i need to drink for have fun...
C'est juste que j'aime faire la fete....
Stéphen
Admin
Stéphen

MessageSujet: re   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Nov - 13:52

Good choice Juliette!

Here you are!

So, what's up? - Page 2 Champ10

Celui qui conduit, c'est celui qui ne boit pas!!!
https://englishlesson.forumpro.fr
Till

Till

MessageSujet: hi !   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Nov - 22:18

here I am !
So "I've been around the world and I finally find" it : Juliette this good looking guy is Ace Mack,I don't know his phone number,sorry and the big black man whose barber is in jail is Rick Ross,from Miami.
Till

Till

MessageSujet: 4 Boris   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Nov - 22:34

Boris,your song is so amazing ! I worked my accent with it,and now it can't be worst.
Is your real name Peter Dossou ?
Till

Till

MessageSujet: samedi 8,14 h   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Nov - 22:45

Hi everybody,does anybody want to make something Saturday 8th,December, I would like to enjoy my week-end,quietly.
If anybody is interessted and have any idea to do something nice,reply !
see you
Juliette L.A.

Juliette L.A.

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 1 Déc - 0:07

hello!!!
Thanks Till!!! i think i can sleep quietly now... but i look on internet and it seems like Ace mack doesn't exist... something weird... I hope i can listen one of his song... i really love rap Us... (Sean Carter aka jay Z... my Favorite one...The T.I. , Young dro, Nas, Tu pac, fat Joe: the lean back thing lol, the Ying yang twins, Ludacris etc... I think i'm really in love whith them),
I'm ok to do something on december 8th... but what can we do? are you interesting about african food? i can cook something... We can plan it and after eating we can go to a pub or a club (and move our bodies on "i make it rain" lol)...
Till

Till

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 1 Déc - 20:26

Why not !
I hope the dj will play "Lean back" Smile
suzy

suzy

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Déc - 18:35

Till a écrit:
Thank you Thibaut for the lyrics you posted,I love to read french songs,even if I don't understand everything Very Happy But I think the singer is Maxime rather than Michel.
"if you're going to San Francisco be sure to wear so flowers in your hair..."

Suzy is very good looking as far as I am concerned,don't you think so ?

C Ya ! Laughing (sorry 4 slangin')

thank you till , unfortunately is only a beautiful model !!!

so what's new here ?

i've seen that my dear juliette join us , that's cool !

well i came hear today , in order to work so let's work otherwise i'll be dismissed lol!
Juliette L.A.

Juliette L.A.

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Déc - 20:34

hello!!!!

Arno, i have one song of Lloyd Banks in my computer... it's a featuring with the 50 cents thing and it's names " hands up"i really don't like... and Young buck.. i close my mouth...if i don't i can tell something weird...

About The JAY-Z In the "black album ", try to listen the song " dirt off your shoulder" , "what more can I say", "justify my thug" and "99 problems" i think this is rap music... in kingdom come listen " lost one"...

I'm sorry I'm definily G- Unot... Like The game, Ja rule, Olivia etc...it's sucks...And Till your enigmae is too hard for me... I tried... Surrender!!!!
Till

Till

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Déc - 11:53

Hi Juliette...and everyone else !
Wow ! you listened to the best song ever from Loydd Bank$ ! Hands up ! Watch the music video if you really want to hate this guy !
Young Buck is not a so bad singer, moreover he is from Nashville,TN the Caen partner city,maybe we can invite him for a private show !
I agree with you,the Jay Z balck album is awesome ! Did you listened to the Gray album that is a remix album from Dj Danger Mouse between this black album and the White album from The Beatles ?! It Rocks !
You can't blame MOP and Mobb deep,despite the fact that they belong to G-Unit , they still rule Hip hop ! watch "stand clear" from MOP on YouTube !

Bye !
Pierre G

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Déc - 2:27

Hi everyone.

I see you're speaking on Hip-Hop. Goooood..
Do you know The Herbaliser. They are British, and it is between electro and HipHop (mostly electro).
On all their albums there are some "gold nuggets", for my taste at least.
-"the blend" and "bring it" (Blow your Headphones)
-"Good girl gone bad" (Something Wicked on this Way)
-"Mission Improbable" "Mine in the Frame" (Very Mercenary)
-"Southern Lady" (Fabriclive)

For US sound, from Morgan, one of our law classmate, i heard Lupe Fiasco. It is unknown sound in France, I mean on radio. There are good songs also.

For known sound, I really like Cypress Hill.
And "Dy-Na-Mi-Tee" (A little deeper -Miss Dynamite), it is from UK also. But I lik only that song from her, other tracks are more common and actually not interesting).

Going to hear your stuff.

Bye
Juliette L.A.

Juliette L.A.

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 14:58

Hello!!!!!

Hollidays....but studies....
So I'm sick and my computer is sick too... He has a virus and I can't cure him because I don't really know what to do... if someone have an idea... tell me... I don't want to pay 45 euros for a cleanning thing... it's expensive...

I tried to heard your music... But I'm still desapointed... How Mop and Mopp Deep can do that to me... yesterday I watch a movie ( a girl movie lol): Brown Sugar (it's about HIP HOP and love ect...) With Taye diggs and Mop... and Mop give lesson about hip Hop ect... and I don't understand why he join The G-Unit...WHY? It's just a commercial thing...
Pierre the Herbaliser... Nice thing...actually I'm not electro but it's very good stuff...I heard and i can like it...
Till are serious when you say taht we can invite Young Buck... hey!!!! i have another favorite video song... EVE Feat Sean Paul " give it to you", I try to shake like her...lol...Maybe for the New year party it will be ok...lol...
How was the Corpo droit party yesterday night?
So i Can writte a book but I have a meeting with my Doctor...Being sick sucks
Till

Till

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 24 Déc - 16:08

Hello everybody!
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year !
Juliette,I'll try to get the Young Buck phone number,with my fellow Arnault,we get the 3 first numbers : 615 , I'm not kidding!
Ten-A-Key Big Boy!

"Read the paper, look at the news
We're on the front page
Yeah we in the Bahamas with AK's on the stage"

I don't think MOP join the G-Unit for a commercial aim,they never dropped in this kind of behaviour,They have never releleased a single official album since they left Loud,despite the fact that they signed a deal with Roc-a-Fella.So I don't think they gonna drop something really good for G-Unit,They are real hustlers,they gonna rob the Gorilla Unit ! for real ! Very Happy
Wow ! That's right,guess what was broadcasted at the Corpo Droit Party ? Ante Up from MOP ! It' was handsome,I can't wait for the next one !
Mobb deep is another problem,because Prodigy is sick so he wants to take advantage of the situation,to take money the faster he can,and Havoc is one of the worst rapper I know,so they don't give a damn anymore about good music.
Happy holidays everybody !

Regards
Till

Till

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Déc - 23:11

Mobb Deep Game Over ?
On the french wikipedia,they say Mobb deep no longer belong to G Unit but I get no confirmation.
Moreover,I learned that sick-Prodigy was sentenced to 3 and 1/2 years behind bars,for weapons charge,he get busted by "hip-hop cops",you can listen to him on this website,he is so funny when he says "they took my bullet-proof truck" (new NY law),he seems to be a lil' boy without his toy.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/43751661e6dd5c/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: So, what's up?   So, what's up? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

So, what's up?
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2